Mont Blanc massif (Mt. Blanc) is located on the border of France and Italy, the highest point in Western Europe. It was first conquered by August 7, 1786. Blanc is beyond dispute. He meets the first sun and accompanies the latter. People conquered this mountain forever and obey it. Gore is beautiful because of its height, size and grandeur. Until now, we only admire this beauty. Now we offer you to go with us on the route north-western ridge Gyute (Gouter), it is the simplest and most visited in the summer. Mont Blanc - ideal for beginners and the top of inexperienced climbers, as the route is equipped with fixed insurance, cables, and all the way along the glacier just traversed on foot. Mont Blanc is not very remote from civilization, climbing can be combined with interesting excursions.
Day 1: Chamonix, 1140 m
Arrival and accommodation in Chamonix. Meeting with your guide in the evening, equipment check and briefing.
Day 2: Aiguille du Midi, 3842 m
Acclimatization day. By taking one of the first lifts to the Aiguille du Midi. Snow and ice training on the glacier. Return to Chamonix.
Day 3: Tete Rousse hut, 3167 m
10-km transfer to Les Houches. By taking one of the first lifts (Bellevue) and trams of the day from Les Houches to the Nid d`Aigle we will be able to climb up to the Tete Rousse. Accommodation in the hut or tents.
- Nid d`Aigle (2372 m) -> Baraque des Rognes (2768 m) = 1 hr (+396 m)
- Baraque des Rognes (2768 m) -> Tete Rousse hut (3167 m) = 1 hr 30 mins (+399 m)
Day 4: Gouter hut, 3817 m
Today we will arrive at the Gouter hut in the early afternoon.
- Tete Rousse hut (3167 m) -> Gouter hut (3817 m) = 2 hr 30 mins (+650 m)
Day 5: Mont Blanc, 4808 m – 10/11 hours
Leaving the Gouter hut at around 2 a.m. we will have the whole day ahead of us to climb to the summit and be back down early enough to catch a tram and lift down to the valley. Return Chamonix.
- Gouter hut (3817 m) -> Shoulder below Dome du Gouter (4260 m) = 2 hrs (+443 m)
- Shoulder below Dome du Gouter (4260 m) -> Col du Dome (4255 m) = 15mins (-5 m)
- Col du Dome (4255 m) -> Vallot shelter (4362 m) = 30 mins (+107 m)
- Vallot shelter (4362 m) -> Mont Blanc (4808 m) = 2 hrs (+446 m)
- Mont Blanc (4808 m) -> Nid d`Aigle (2372 m) = 5 hrs (-2436 m)
Day 6: Extra Day for Bad Weather
The additional day to this program is planned in case of a bad weather or if we need to stay one more night in hut or tents on our way down from the top.
Day 7: Chamonix, 1140 m
Leave Chamonix. Flight home.
Price per person for guided groups:
1175 EUR€ per person
number of participants 2
- Accommodation in Chamonix – Alpenrose hostel (3 nights in DBL room with breakfast);
- Transfers Chamonix - Les Houches and back;
- Group climbing equipment (tent, gas stove, ropes, slings & karabiners);
- All guiding fees.
Price does not include:
- Travel to and from Chamonix;
- Aiguille du Midi lift tickets (41 EUR€);
- Bellevue lift tickets (cable-car) and tram tickets to Nid d`Aigle (50 EUR€);
- Lodging in mountain huts (60 EUR€ HB);
- Mountain rescue insurance;
- Lunch/Dinner in Chamonix.