Elbrus (5621 m) - the highest peak in Russia, Europe, the Caucasus located on the border of Kabardino-Balkaria and Karachay-Cherkessia. Majestic peaks, high-altitude mountain passes covered with eternal snow, pine and beech forests, mineral springs, wild rivers, beautiful lakes and waterfalls. you can see all of this.passing beautiful gorges, crossing mountain ranges and valleys. We offer you a route from the east - the lack of shelters and cable-ways make this route is completely self-contained and one of the obscure areas of Elbrus.
Program of 11-day tour
Day 1 Arrival to Mineralniye Vody airport. Bus transfer (4 h) to the Baksan Valley (1800–2000 m). Hotel.
Day 2 Transfer to the village Elbrus (20 min). Ascent to the Base Camp 2800 m. 4-5 hrs. Tents.
Day 3 Ascent for acclimatization to the precumber of the Mt. Sovetskiy Voin (4012 m), 1b (Russian classification), 8-10 hrs, descent to the BC.
Day 4 Acclimatization day. Ascent to the Iryk-Chat Pass, 3750 m approx. 4-5 hrs . Installation of Camp 1. Night in the Camp 1.
Day 5 Ascent to 4330 m. (with the part of equipment). Return to the Camp 1. Aprox. 4-5 hrs.
Day 6 Ascent & installation of Camp 2, 4330 m. Ascent to the 4800 m. Return to the Camp 2. Night in the Camp 2.
Day 7 Rest day.
Day 8 Ascent to the West Cumber of Mt. Elbrus 5621m & throw the pass to the East Cumber 5642 m. Descent to the Camp 2. Night in the Camp 2.
Day 9 Reserve day.
Day 10 Return to the hotel.
Day 11 Transfer hotel – Mineralniye Vody airport.
The price includes:
- Transfer Vody-Baksan Valley, Elbrus Village a/r;
- Hotel accommodation according the program;
- Meals in the region (included: full board in the hotel, in the BC & in the Altitude Camps: products, gas and cooking set). Cook in the Base Camp – for the groups more than 4 part.
- papeleo necesario, permisos, pago Parque Nacional
- CET Neva mountain guide.
- group's equipment (tents and ropes, must be ported from BC to the Camp 1 by expedition members);
- Horses or porters to carry products, tents, gas, etc. To the Base Camp. (Not personal equipment). For the group more than 4 part.
The price does not include:
- internal regular flights to Min. Vody airport and back;
- luggage air transportation;
- unexpected premature evacuation;
- cost of Russian visa;
- rent of mountaineering equipment;
- drinks and personal expenses;
- extra pay due to change of the appointed departure time.