Kyrgyzstan has great attractions for skiing. The Kyrgyz Ala-Too range, Kashka-Suu, Tuya-Ashu and Ala-Archa gorge near Bishkek (the capital city) has lot of beautiful slopes to any taste and level of training. Susamyrskaya Valley and Karakol presents great possibilities for skiing with a enabling 3000 to 4000 vertical meters.
Ski resort "Karakol" is located 7 km from Karakol city (Issyk-Kul region) on the slopes of Tian-Shan Mountains. The altitude of the resort is 2300 m. "Karakol" is a perfect place for ski-touring. There you can easily combine skiing and enjoying one the best views in Kyrgyzstan - spectacular panorama of the second largest alpine lake in the world, lake "Issyk-Kul".
Fresh air, wonderful panorama of Big Kyrgyz Range and Susamyrskaya valley, good ski runs and level of service will become good memories about Kyrgyzstan.
The Program of 9-day tour:
Day 1 Arrival to Kyrgyzstan, pick up at the airport, transfer to Karkara camp. Accommodation at the cottages.
Day 2 Skiing tour to the nearest Mountains tops (average altitude 700-800 m.a.s.l.), overnight at the cottages of Karkara camp.
Day 3 Skiing tour through Charkuduk pass (2875 m) to Tup valley, overnight at yurt camp (the personal equipment will be transferred by snowmobile).
Day 4 Skiing tour to the nearest Mountains tops (average altitude 800-1000 m.a.s.l.), overnight at yurt camp.
Day 5 Skiing tour to the Tuz gorge, overnight at the yurt camp (the personal equipment will be transferred by snowmobile).
Day 6 Skiing tour to the nearest Mountains tops (average altitude 800-1000 m.a.s.l.), overnight at yurt camp.
Day 7 Skiing tour back to Karkara camp (the personal equipment will be transferred by snowmobile). Accommodation at the cottages.
Day 8 After lunch drive to Bishkek. Farewell dinner in the restaurant. Night in the hotel.
Day 9 Transfer to the airport for flight back home.
* - The program can be varied depending on the weather and snow condition.
1055 EUR€ price per person
for the group of 7-8 part.
The price includes:
- - accommodation in Karkara base camp with full board (hot breakfast and dinner, and lunch-boxes for lunch) – 7 nights;
- - accommodation at yurt camp with full board (hot breakfast and dinner, and lunch-boxes for lunch) starting from gorges Tup and Tuz.
We kindly ask you to pay your attention: you won’t have install Yurt camp. They will be arranged in advance. In the Yurt camp you always will be provided by hot food;
- - 1 ski mountain guide;
- - full-board for the whole trip;
- - snowmobile for personal equipment;
- - all transfers per the program;
- - border permit;
- - ecology fees per the program;
- - 1 night in Bishkek with breakfast.
The price does not include:
- - flight tickets to/from Bishkek;
- - lunch & dinner in Bishkek;
- - any extra services out of the main program;
- - other personal expenses (fee for extra weight of the luggage, room service, medical insurance/expenses, etc.);
- - additional day - 100 Eur p/person.