Program of 9–days tour. Summer 2020:
Day 1 Arrival to Mineralnye Vody airport. Transfer (6-7 hours) to Bezengi Valley via Nalchik.
Accommodation in Bezengi Camp (2200 m above the sea).
Day 2 Acclimatization hiking along Mizhyrgi glacier. Return to the Bezengi Camp.
Day 3 Walk to "Barankosh" meadow (2750 m) across the Bezengi glacier. Flower watching around Barankosh. Stay at Barankosh (tent).
Day 4 Morning walk up to view point of Kelbashi pass (3600 m). Return to the Bezengi Camp.
Day 5 Full day transfer to the Baksan Valley. Arrival to Elbrus region. Accommodation in a hotel on Cheget Glade (2000 m above the sea).
Day 6 Alpine walk to Chegetkarabashi peak and Lake Donguzorun (using ski lift partly). Night in the hotel.
Day 7 4-km transfer to Elbrus Ropeway Station Azau. Ascend by cabin lift and chair lift up to Garabashi Station (3750 m). Short walk around Garabashi and lunch at "Barrel" hut. Descend by cabin lift down to Baksan Valley. Night in the hotel.
Day 8 20-min transfer to the Adylsu Valley. Alpine walk to Shkhelda valley and "the Green Hotel" place (2600 m), for hiking and seeing around. Night in the hotel.
Day 9 Transfer to the airport, flight home.
Period – June - September
Price per person for guided group of 8 pax:
from 1055 EUR€ p/pax
The cost includes:
- lodging in valley hotels according to the program;
- full board during stay in Caucasus region;
- all transfers according to the program;
- 1 CET Neva mountain guide;
- tents, kitchen utensils, gas and stoves;
- porters to Barankosh and Dajangikosh for bringing food and group equipment;
- necessary permits and registration;
- administrative fees in Kabardino-Balkaria Republic.
The cost does not includes:
- internal regular flights to Min. Vody airport and back;
- luggage air transportation;
- unexpected premature evacuation;
- cost of visa;
- additional personal porters;
- rental of personal equipment;
- personal expenses;
- extra pay due to change of the appointed departure time.