We offer full service expedition, i.e. we provide members with:
• High-altitude sherpa – 1 for 1 member;
• Guides (Everest summiters) – 1 for 5 members;
• Oxygen-cylinders "POISK" – 6 for one climber;
• Doctor in BC-ABC-NC;
• Stationary radios in all camps and a walkie-talkie for each member;
• 4 fully equipped Camps 5100 m, 5800 m, 6400 m and 7000 m;
• We provide sleeping bags and sleeping pads in Camps 5800 м, 7000 м, 7800 м and 8300 м;
• 2 fully equipped Camps 7800 m and 8300 m: with tents, sleeping bags & pads, gas-stoves, pans, gas-cartridges, freeze-dried food, oxygen-cylinders. Everything is delivered to Camps by expedition Sherpas;
• Free access to e-mail, TV set, DVD, sauna in BC 5100 m.
All our high-altitude Sherpas have Everest experience. They bring all the team equipment and oxygen-cylinders to high camps and go with team all the way from ABC to the summit.
Day 1: Arrival at Kathmandu and transfer to Hotel Yak & Yeti 5*****.
Day 2-3: Katmandu, waiting for Tibet visa.
Day 4: Flight from Katmandu to Lhasa (3650 m) and transfer to hotel.
Day 5: Day in Lhasa (3650 m). Sightseeing: Potala Palace, Norbulinka Summer Palace & Metzekhang.
Day 6: Driving to Xigatse (3900 m), visiting Shalu Monastery and Tashilunpo in Xigatse en route.
Day 7: Driving to Xegar (4200 m).
Day 8: Day of acclimatization and rest in Xegar.
Day 9: Driving to Everest BC (5200 m).
Day 10-12: At the Base Camp (5200 m).
Day 13: Moving from Base Camp to the Interim Base Camp (5900 m).
Day 14: To Advanced Base Camp (6500 m).
Day 15-53: Moving to Summit for summit attempt.
Day 54: Descending from ABC.
Day 55: Descending from BC.
Day 56: Driving to Zangmu.
Day 57: Driving from Zangmu to Katmandu.
Day 58: Night in hotel in Katmandu.
Day 59: Depart from Katmandu.
- Experienced expedition leader (Everest summiter) from "7 Summits Club"
- High-altitude porters (Sherpas) - 1 for 1 member;
- Guides (Everest summiters) - 1 for 5 members;
- Doctor in BC;
- Oxygen set: mask + reducer – 1 item per climber (for ascent only);
- Oxygen bottles "POISK" – 6 items per climber (for ascent only);
- 4 fully equipped camps: BC, IBC, ABC and (a new Option) NC camp;
- Fully equipped high camps;
- Free e-mail service in BC;
- TV and DVD in BC;
- Permit for visiting Tibet;
- Climbing permit;
- Meeting and seeing off at all necessary points of the route;
- Transfers in Katmandu according to the program;
- Airfare Kathmandu-Lhasa;
- Bus and truck for the loads to Zangmu and back;
- Jeeps and lorry for the participants of the team from Lhasa to BC and from BC to the Zangmu;
- 1 yak per expedition member from BC to ABC and back;
- Hotel in Katmandu Yak & Yeti 5***** for 3 nights before and 2 nights after expedition in double rooms;
- All hotels in Tibet;
- Breakfasts in Katmandu;
- Food in Tibet;
- Food in BC, IBC, ABC and the NCC– 3 meals a day;
- Tents for members and supporting staff in BC, IBC, ABC and the NCC;
- Mess-tent in BC, IBC, ABC and the NCC;
- tables, chairs and tableware;
- Fuel for stoves in BC, IBC, ABC and the NCC;
- Cooking equipment in BC, IBC, ABC and the NCC;
- 2 electric generators: 1 for BC and 1 for ABC;
- First-aid kit;
- Chinese liaison officer;
- Nepalese cooks;
- Tibetan kitchen-boys;
- Gas-bottles (250 gr.) for high camps only;
- Tents for high camps;
- Sleeping bags for high camps and IBC;
- Ice screws;
- Team jacket;
- Team T-shirts - 2.
Price does not include:
- Extra nights in hotel in Katmandu;
- Flight to Kathmandu;
- Personal equipment for the ascent;
- Lunches and dinners in Kathmandu;
- Tips (for the maintenance staff);
- Personal travel, medical and rescue insurance;
- Extra personal (high-altitude) Sherpa;
- Nepalese multiple-entry tourist visa;
- Airport taxes in Kathmandu.