Kyrgyzstan has great attractions for skiing. The Kyrgyz Ala-Too range, Kashka-Suu, Tuya-Ashu and Ala-Archa gorge near Bishkek (the capital city) has lot of beautiful slopes to any taste and level of training. Susamyrskaya Valley and Karakol presents great possibilities for skiing with a enabling 3000 to 4000 vertical meters.
Ski resort "Karakol" is located 7 km from Karakol city (Issyk-Kul region) on the slopes of Tian-Shan Mountains. The altitude of the resort is 2300 m. "Karakol" is a perfect place for ski-touring. There you can easily combine skiing and enjoying one the best views in Kyrgyzstan - spectacular panorama of the second largest alpine lake in the world, lake "Issyk-Kul".
Fresh air, wonderful panorama of Big Kyrgyz Range and Susamyrskaya valley, good ski runs and level of service will become good memories about Kyrgyzstan.
The Program of 11-day tour*
Day 1 Arrival to Bishkek, transfer from airport. Accommodation in "Guest House of Asia Mountains" for 2 nights.
Day 2 35-km transfer by car up to Big Kyrgyz Range in Kashka-suu region (2100 m). Skitouring. Return to Bishkek. Night in the Guest house.
Day 3 150-km transfer to Tuya-Ashu (2,5 hours). Ski descent about 6-km. Accommodation in ski-mountain lodge. Overnight there.
Day 4-5 2-days skitouring in Susamyrskaya Valley. Nights in mountain lodge.
Day 6 Return transfer to Bishkek. Half-day visit to Ala-Archa Valley, skiing. Night in the Guest House.
Day 7 Transfer about 400 km to Karakol. Accommodation and night in Guest house.
Day 8-9 2-days skitouring in Karakol area. Nights in Guest house.
Day 10 Return to Bishkek. Night in Guest house.
Day 11 Transfer to the airport, flight home.
* - The program can be varied depending on the weather and snow condition.
1195 USD$ price per person
number of participants 10
The price includes:
- lodging in valley guest houses and lodge according to the program (DBL accommodation);
SGL accommodation is 295 USD$ per programm;
- full board during stay in Kyrgyzstan (breakfast/lunch box/dinner);
- all transfers in Kyrgyzstan according to the program;
- 1 CET Neva mountain guide;
- necessary permits and registration;
- administrative fees in Kyrgyz Republic.
The price does not include:
- internal regular flights to/from Bishkek and back;
- luggage air transportation;
- cost of visa;
- ski lifts;
- personal expenses.